10 / 2010

Svetlana Marisova is searching for meaning in the absurd. (October 2, 2010 at 23:48)

My dear friend suffered a heart attack earlier today and I am leaving as soon as I can to be near him. Please keep him in your prayers, positive energies or whatever else animates your spirit. (October 3, 2010 at 21:19)

Svetlana Marisova is going underground to evade a deranged stalker and his unwitting minions. I sincerely regret that this action may mean that I am out of contact with all of you until the matter is resolved – <3 Svetlana <3 (October 4, 2010 at 21:02)
Svetlana Marisova is lifting her head above the trenches. (October 5, 2010 at 19:03)

“No one in the world can change Truth. What we can do and should do is to seek truth and to serve it when we have found it. The real conflict is the inner conflict. Beyond armies of occupation and the hecatombs of extermination camps, there are two irreconcilable enemies in the depth of every soul: good and evil, sin and love. And what use are the victories on the battlefield if we ourselves are defeated in our innermost personal selves?” – St Maximilian Kolbe (October 5, 2010 at 19:10)

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain number of things … right now I am so far behind I will never die. (October 6, 2010 at 10:29)

Now it reveals its hidden side
and now the other-thus it falls,
an autumn leaf.
裏を見せ 表を見せて 散る紅葉
うらを見せ おもてを見せて 散るもみじ – Ryōkan Death Poem (October 6, 2010 at 22:57)

spring’s first light
trickles down unfolding leaf –
a brimming tear
(October 7, 2010 at 23:39)

If you look closely you will see light formed some 13.5 billion years ago reflected in my eyes. (October 8, 2010 at 0:13)

“Alas, eleventy-one years is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable hobbits. I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.” To some of you, therefore, I must bid a fond farewell. (October 16, 2010 at 12:28)

Svetlana Marisova is here. (October 19, 2010 at 18:16)

Svetlana Marisova at least still has mobile internet. (October 20, 2010 at 8:49)

‘a butterfly
incenses it’s wings
with an orchid’ – my transliteration of a haiku by Basho
(October 20, 2010 at 22:49)

kowhai
flowering with song –
a tui blooms
(October 23, 2010 at 20:29)

Svetlana Marisova has been been temporarily rendered silent for binary communications. (October 26, 2010 at 8:50)

Svetlana Marisova is being patient with her ISP (October 26, 2010 at 13:05)

Svetlana Marisova is getting the hang of patience now………. (October 27, 2010 at 6:00)

Svetlana Marisova did not put a hex on binary code. (October 27, 2010 at 12:36)

Svetlana Marisova is back in full communion. (October 27, 2010 at 13:54)

Surely it is merely a coincidence that I shall be at Leonard Cohen’s concert on All Saints day – or is it? I wonder what the man has planned. (October 27, 2010 at 22:04)