06 / 2010

I am approaching the biggest crossroads of my life. Lord, fill me with your wisdom to choose the way that would best serve you. (June 2, 2010 at 20:35)

It is winter – the axe is required. (June 3, 2010 at 16:49)

“Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you’ve got to say, and say it hot.” (June 3, 2010 at 22:18)

If I spend double the amount I would usually spend on food because I wanted to indulge my taste buds who goes without something that day? (June 4, 2010 at 8:34)

Svetlana Marisova is sharpening her axe this weekend. (June 4, 2010 at 11:13)

To each of you that may need to feel a little encouragement at this time – receive it. (June 5, 2010 at 14:09)

Svetlana Marisova is roughing it on Facebook this cold, wet, three day weekend. (June 6, 2010 at 1:12)

Svetlana Marisova is taking the extra time (for those who fall short) to make it clear that each new day has blessings in store that reward the effort of living it to the full. (June 8, 2010 at 8:18)

The greatest courage a male can display is to cherish the mystery of the female. (June 9, 2010 at 14:14)

O Lord of love, you have probed my heart and you know me:
you know when I rest and when I rise;
you know my every thought even when you seem far away.
You discern my reaching out and guide me to stillness;
You are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue, Lord, you know it completely;
You encircle me completely and place your hand of blessing upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to reach.
Where could I go to escape your spirit? Where could I flee from your presence?
If I soar to the heavens, you are there; if I take my rest in the deepest pit, you are there.
If I fly on the wings of dawn, if I settle on a distant shore,
even there your hand will guide me, holding me with your right hand.
If I asked darkness to enshroud me so that light becomes night, that darkness would not be dark to you, night would be as light as day.
It was you who created my inmost self and put me together in my mother’s womb;
for all these mysteries I thank you: for the wonder of myself, for the wonders of your creation.
You know me more than I know myself, from having watched my bones take shape when I was being formed in secret in the depths of the earth.
All the days of my life were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Oh God, how hard it is to grasp your thoughts! How impossible to count them! I could no more count them than I could the sand, and even if I did, you would still be with me. (June 10, 2010 at 13:25)

Love life more than the meaning of it. (June 11, 2010 at 9:43)

Svetlana Marisova reminds all her friends that today has been some 13.75 ±0.17 billion years in the making and therefore it is far too significant a day for them not to savour it as much as she shall. (June 15, 2010 at 19:03)

This morning’s mists swirl with promise of wondrous revelations. (June 17, 2010 at 10:56)

startled butterfly
winter’s breeze flittering by
the deepest blessing
(June 17, 2010 at 22:23)

flotsam of leaf fall
yielding to earthy embrace
the stirrings of life
(June 18, 2010 at 9:49)

Nizhny Novgorod – I shall be going back to spend some time with extended family there later this year or early next year. (June 20, 2010 at 22:11)

come and let us step
into the breaking of dawn
becoming fire
(June 22, 2010 at 0:34)

You shall be in my prayers. As one who has experienced the love and prayers of many I know that even now, unseen by others, you are being blessed in ways that they will never know. (June 22, 2010 at 7:48)

You can all rest easy now – I have made the decision that countless numbers have shirked for countless centuries. Commencing forthwith all parts of the earth will adjust their clocks to New Zealand Standard Time. It is now 2pm Tuesday June 22 World Wide Time. All commercial and governmental entities must make adjustments forthwith. (June 22, 2010 at 14:01)

Svetlana Marisova is trying not to say too much in public for the next few days lest her sharp tongue becomes a flaming whip. (June 23, 2010 at 13:27)

in my heart
a breeze
melts
(June 24, 2010 at 20:26)

light
before dawn
brooding
(June 25, 2010 at 14:03)

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” (June 26, 2010 at 14:38)

When you’re happy, I’m happy. When you’re sad, I’m sad. When you’re lonely, call me! (June 29, 2010 at 12:58)

Svetlana Marisova thinks that the smallest of things that can awaken a sense of wonder in us are more precious that the greatest of things which cannot. (June 30, 2010 at 0:51)