12 / 2010

silence –
no tree in the forest
is falling
(December 3, 2010 at 21:45)

Today marks the beginning of my second year as a facebook account holder. Hugs and kisses to all who have helped shape the past year for me – I am grateful. <3 <3 <3 (December 12, 2010 at 11:28)
O happy living things! no tongue
Their beauty might declare:
A spring of love gushed from my heart,
And I blessed them unaware: …. S.T. Coleridge (December 18, 2010 at 11:41)

Each day over the coming week, when I retreat into my inner room, I will hold each one of you in my heart as I offer my heart in silence to the secret and creative presence of God. I know that many of you are going through very difficult times at the moment and, if you cannot find the strength to open the darkness you are in to the God who came to share our suffering, let me be your proxy. (December 20, 2010 at 20:12)

“If you are humble nothing will touch you,
neither praise nor disgrace,
because you know what you are.” – Mother Teresa of Calcutta (December 22, 2010 at 13:07)

I sincerely wish everyone a happy and holy Christmas with the prayer that you may truly experience the love of the God who comes and reveals himself to each one of us whether we accept him or not. (December 24, 2010 at 18:58)

<3 Merry Christmas to all you Christmas late comers. It is 8:30am December 25, 2010. The morning is as fresh as a newborn baby with light reflecting off every tree, house, vehicle, person equally. My tui and a myriad of other birds are singing their hearts out as they fly from branch to branch. <3 (December 25, 2010 at 8:30)
chill before dawn –
distant stars twinkle
on my emptiness
(December 26, 2010 at 12:41)

this body
even in summer, it yearns
for warmth
(December 26, 2010 at 13:01)

stars fade –
dawn reveals its source
within
(December 27, 2010 at 16:05)

Svetlana Marisova has planned an escape from Facebook-ville, or whatever-ville this is, to spend some prime time soaking up sun and surf at a beach villa in Hawke’s Bay. I’ve packed my bag – two pens and two notebooks to record special moments, two pairs of bikinis and two beach towels to help rebuild my physical health, and two vials of sunblock to protect me from the UV radiation. <3 (December 27, 2010 at 18:20)
I now have broadband mobile access on my notebook from almost anywhere in New Zealand thanks to a ‘vodem stick’. Is this a good thing? (December 29, 2010 at 20:25)

2010 has been a true gift from God – 2011 will be a real bonus to look forward to, no matter what it may bring. I have found that life is to be lived with gratitude, nothing less, for all is gift and it could be that each gift is offered once only. Receive it with gratitude when offered. Deo gratias et vobis. (December 30, 2010 at 21:38)

end of year
so many leaves
still to turn
(December 31, 2010 at 8:50)